There are many excellent books and materials on executive functioning.
Read on to see what purchasing The Pocket Guide of Tools should be one of the resources your family has.
- It is compact and easy to use. The Pocket Guide of Tools is a small, tabletop flip chart that is useful but doesn’t take up much space.
- It contains information that is useful. Each page contains strategies and tools that can be immediately used by students, educators and parents.
- It helps to create a common language for students and their teachers/parents to use. The terms in The Pocket Guide of Tools are easy to remember and this increases the probability that the techniques will be implemented.
- There are tools and strategies for the areas of executive functioning that students need most to succeed including time management, organization, reading, note-taking, writing papers, and self-regulation
- It is only $18 which includes shipping in the continental United States. A low cost investment can be one of the determinants if more intensive help is needed.