The Big Book of Tools
$25 Introductory Cost (Delivered Electronically)
- Everything you need to manage your stuff, time and information for school life
- Digital and designed for adults to be able to share with children
- 26 pages of executive functioning tools to help students become more successful with school routines
- Can be customized to meet individual student needs
Executive Functioning Skills are the how-to’s when it comes to excelling in school and life.
Consider the following questions:
Do you know a child who has difficulty keeping track of materials or understanding multi-step directions?
Or, does he or she work really hard in school and still not pass the test?
What if it is not laziness?
What if the child just needs more effective tools in their toolbox to excel in school and life?
The Big Book of Tools: Everything you need to manage your stuff, time and information for school and life is digital and designed for adults to be able to share with children, in a step-by-step manner, the key tools and strategies needed to become more successful with school routines.
It includes 26 pages of executive functioning tools to help students need to be successful in time management, organization, scheduling, test taking, self-regulation and more!
The Big Book of Tools can be customized to meet individual student needs.
You will walk away with a toolkit of simple approaches that will help others TODAY.
Table of Contents
The Pocket Guide of Tools
$25 (includes shipping)
- Condensed version of the Big Book of Tools designed to highlight key tools and strategies
- Specifically designed for direct student use and can also be a handy reference for adults
- 18 pages of key executive functioning tools and strategies
- Unique table top flip book (7″x5″) that can be placed on desktop or workstation